Ellie gets her hair cut!

So Ellie has had plenty of trims, but it was definitely time for a cut so before church yesterday I chopped off her crazy locks. She looks so much older!
Before:
After:

Also funny...after church we asked the kids to change out of their Sunday clothes so that we could go to grandma & grandpas, and this is how they came out....Josh in mis-matched camo and church socks, Ellie in camo capris that were way too small, and 2 crazy mis-matched shirts with flowered sandals, and Sam in one of Josh's shirts and khakis!

6 comments:

Jared and Niki said...

I love her hair cut! Looks so cute. I love the outfits, too. That is how our kids look lots of days now....wish it was only Sunday afternoons :)

Kay Clark said...

Cute kids no matter what they wear.
Soldiers of love.
MOM

Arah Debra said...

Now thats what I call style! Love the hair!

Annette said...

Hey Melissa! It's Annette Gardner. I found the link to your blog through Julie's new blog. Looks like life is keeping you busy. Hope all is well!

Berrybritt said...

I can't believe you cut her hair all by yourself. It looks great! I could never do that

Sarah Bisel said...

You're kids are so cute. I love your blog. Here's the fun part. Tag, you are it. Go to my site to figure out why and how: my blog is biselfamily.blogspot.com.

You're great!