I heart Edward, and now everyone knows it!

So the time has finally come, the release of the Twilight movie! I know that there are some people who think that this is annoying, a big waste of time, all Twilight fans are fat,ugly ladies who neglect their kids (not my opinion), blah, blah blah... I have heard it all, but who cares! I HAVE SEEN TWILIGHT!!!This was actually one of my favorite scenes!

This has been a big day for me and my 'I heart Edward' t-shirt. It started this morning with being quoted in an article that happened to be on the front page of the Deseret News. If you care to check out the article,(thanks for caring Mom!) here is the link: www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,705264485,00.html
I must say that while I am very grateful that I am still represented well, I am completely misquoted. That said, I have never been in the paper before, much less the front page!
This afternoon I 'neglected' my family yet again and headed out for a night on the town. First stop- The Cheesecake Factory. Yum.
Here are the twins, Karen & Kay, and Char.
After dinner we headed to the theater where our wonderful friend Melanie had reserved 2 entire theaters for a 7pm premiere!!!On the way into the theater they actually checked our purses and wanded us! Since my purse is so big the usher wanded the inside of my purse too! I wish I could have taken a photo, but they were checking for cameras and recording devices. My friend Abby was asked if her baby had any hidden recording devices on her...nice.
Here is a large chunk of our group...


and of course, no event would be complete (see jason mraz post...) without a 'long arm' self portrait with Candice. What a great night!!!!

4 comments:

Jared and Niki said...

Looks so fun, I have been waiting for a reasonable time to call you this morning so we can chat about the movie! I saw a midnight showing last night...yippee!

Anonymous said...

Let's go again!

Tamra

Berrybritt said...

Melissa, i didn't think the article in the paper sounded bad at all. I have not yet read these books so i still have not fallen under the spell, but I think it is fun for all. My friend who works at a dentist office said a bunch of friends came in and had fangs made for the midnight showing! I am glad you had a great time!

Sarah Bisel said...

you are such a babe! You look great. I wish i could have gone with you.