Halloween

Halloween was so much fun this year. I have to say that it is one of my favorite holidays, second to Christmas, of course! Trick or treating with the kids is such a blast! I am not sure what I love most- the boys racing from door to door, Ellie announcing every piece of candy she got at the top of her lungs, or just walking around with my hubby enjoying the evening and our kids. We spent the evening with some family and some friends, and made out with loads of candy! The kids still fit into last year's costumes, so that was nice. The boys were power rangers and Ellie was Jo-Jo of 'Jo-Jo's circus'. We hardly took any pictures, but here are a couple from our pit stop at Grandma & Grandpa's.



The weirdest thing was going to bed that night, full of candy and thinking about ghouls and goblins, and waking up Saturday morning to the radio in the boys' room blasting Christmas music! I thought that I was freakish about Christmas, but this year I look perfectly normal. I usually have our decorations/tree up around our anniversary which is Nov 12th. It drives my hubby crazy, but I love it. This year, though, I have been shocked at how many fanatics out there have beat me to the punch. The radio is playing 24-7 holiday tunes and last night I actually saw a tree up and lights on! I guess I'm not the only one feeling festive this year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I missed Ellie at the Halloween party, but she looks so stinkin cute! I love it!

Tamra

Jared and Niki said...

Yes, people are starting to skip Thanksgiving all together! I don't think the recession will slow people down at all. People are swarming already looking for sales! I love Ellie's costume.

Berrybritt said...

So happy to see your cute Halloween pictures. I can not believe you decorate so early. I can not even think about it yet.