Maybe one day....

....that is what I say to myself every time I think about updating my blog. Over the past few days I have decided that maybe the time has come to announce that we are, indeed, still alive and kicking, but then it took me a few days to even remember how to post. I know...I'm awesome.
I was planning on posting a big Christmas update, but that didn't happen. We had a great holiday season. The kids were so much fun and we really enjoyed spending time together and with family. At the beginning of January I had sinus surgery, so January was pretty low key for us, but I kinda liked it! (not the surgery, but the month of winter hibernation) We are starting to wake up from our long 'winter's nap' and over Feb-Mar we enjoyed a fun visit from "Nana" (my mom), had a great trip to Mesquite, celebrated Ellie's 4th birthday, and I have even attempted to cook a few meals here and there! Life is good!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ya! You guys are alive!! Hey! We are going up to Yellowstone or something for Ty's family reunion....and are thinking of stopping in Utah for a couple days to break up the drive a little bit...around the 24th of July...you guys going to be around??/IT would PLEASE my girls GREATLY to be in the presence of your children!!

Snarr mama said...

Sinus surgery?.....I've had so many sinus infections over the past few years, and one this winter that won't go away! What makes someone a candidate, and how did your surgery come about?
-Courtney

The Cullimore's said...

I know how it goes, blogging can be tough to keep up with sometimes. Kids (and husbands :) have a way of occupying time!