Ellie Gets Glasses

So, we found out that we all look like blury blobs to Ellie. No wonder she likes Jeff so much, she can't really see what he looks like.

As a father I am always proud to see specific things that my kids got from me; blond hair, blue eyes, smarts.... wait a second! I think I need to ask some more questions about that.

Anyway, Ellie did seem to get my eyes. We found out she is nearsighted. Sitting really close the TV, not a big deal by itself, but she squints to see a lot of things as well. We decided to get her checked out and sure enough, the little girl needs glasses.

So, here is a picture of Ellie stylin' in her first pair of glasses.


Posted by Matt

5 comments:

Snyder Family said...

She looks so cute!!

Snarr mama said...

LOVE the purple glasses, they're fabulous!!

Jeff and Jenn said...

Those glasses look terrible! Oh wait....wait....let me put on my glasses. Oh, she is adorable!!!!!

Jenn Hoff said...

Uh, yeah. That previous comment is from Jefferson. But OH MY GOSH she is so stinkin' adorable! I can't believe it! And you know what she said her birthday wish was? She wanted "powpow glasses because I don't have any!" She yelled that really loud. :) So I'm glad she got them. I hope she recognizes me when I come out there- haha! Maybe I"ll use a british accent and try to trip her up. :)

Jenn Hoff said...

P.S. Holy cow Josh can jump high!