Fun at the Fire Station


This week the fire house in Orem had a safety fair. This was the 2nd year we have gone and it is a lot of fun. The fire fighters and EMTs do demonstrations with the fire hoses, the jaws of life, putting out a live fire, loading the ambulance, etc...Here we are with The Murdocks and The Normans. Maybe our kids would take us a little more seriously if we wore uniforms like this on a regular basis.

Also, we went to Cornbelly's fall fun place a few weeks ago. It is a family favorite.

this was before we went into the belly of the beast...the smiles weren't so plentiful afterwards.

here we are on the hayride...i put this picture on so that you can see the beautiful pumpkin patch behind us....which was not captured in the family photo!

nice bus....

anyway, it was a beautiful fall...all 2 weeks of it! now we move on to the snow. (I can't believe it snowed yesterday!) I love Halloween, and it is a good thing because it is the only thing keeping me from busting out the Christmas decorations. I am going to get a head start on the holidays by loading my Christmas tunes back onto the ipod. I wont listen to them yet, but i want to be prepared for when the time comes!

7 comments:

Kay Clark said...

What a very very cute family. by the way, I love the new outfit, very hip.

Pamela said...

Finally, I thought maybe you all had run away or something!!

Karen said...

I think you should go for it with the Christmas music. I figure it's legal to listen to it once October hits. There's just so much great music and so little time to listen to it all! Your family looks great!

Shaunee said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! As if I don't already see you everyday! I would love to keep in touch if that's o.k. Email me your email address at camsfam@gmail.com and I will send you an invitation to my blog!

Arah Debra said...

Good for you holding off on the Christmas decor. I know how hard that is for you.

Shannon said...

Yay! It's so good to see you in the blogging world again. How are you feeling these days? Your family is so cute!

Kay Clark said...

Melissa,
I love the new slide show format on the side of your blog. Very cute. MOM