Jason......

For some reason I have been especially busy the past 2 weeks or so. Why? Beats me. But on Tuesday night I took the evening off and went to the Jason Mraz concert!! It was fantastic. After seeing MUSE (my favorite band) in concert I figured that I need never go to another concert again- it was so amazing I was ruined for all others(and as my sweet hubby pointed out, it was so loud I would probably never even be able to hear another concert.) It wasn't MUSE, but Jason certainly didn't disappoint! He is an incredible musician and it was a wonderful night, despite the horrid smell in West Valley! I went with my wonderful friend/cousin-in-law Candice, who has had her own very busy week. (congrats on the cutest baby ever!)Here is a picture of us in the parking lot just before the show.

We really enjoyed watching the brass section dance...they had sweet moves!


Thanks for a great night out Candice! And even more thanks to the best hubby ever for holding down the fort!

2 comments:

Emily Norman said...

I am oh so jealous. I love Jason Mraz (or Mr. A to Z, as I like to call him). He's all over my blog playlist. I'm glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

So fun, I wanted to go, oh well! I hope you had a blast!

Tamra